Monday, April 2, 2012

spell: Hiatus

I hate it when melancholy attacks! Especially in the Summer! That sudden urge to cry for no apparent canny reason. I guess this is the summer I tried my hardest to avoid when I was in school. You see, I have always been the queen of irony. School, for example, I have always hated it! The whole shebang of waking up early, doing research and homework after dinner, sleep early and restart the whole routine after some 8 hour snooze! But every summer (especially now!) I would always miss school. Not the whole routine but I guess those little side perks that came with it. 

I don’t know how this summer would turn out, but by the old gods and the new, I WILL ENJOY IT!

Sorry for the frantic hiatus (assuming I had fervent readers here. Haha). It’s just that my inspiration has been out of my control these days. Don’t ask why… I couldn’t even find the right words to explain it myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment