Saturday, March 24, 2012

Thoughts on: Moms being abducted...

Everyone has probably heard of the animated movie, Mars Needs Mom. Well, I have definitely heard about it but I've yet to see it and I don't think it takes a genius to guess the whole message of the film

I have a Mom (excuse me for stating the obvious). I call her Mads (because she's literally MAD with an "s"!). And yes she has the temper that could most probably swipe off the whole martian race with just a 5-second nag...

but I would certainly go through any lengths to rescue her from any alien abduction.

In fact, I think the moment my Mom nags in the Martian mother-ship, those suckers are going to send her right back home. 

I love my Mom... even if it takes listening to her ear-bleeding nags every.single.time.

No comments:

Post a Comment