Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hello, I'm Gonzo.

Gonzo, yes, that hook-nosed blue alien muppet, who, in all of The Muppets series taught every kid of every generation that friends, irregardless of the genus (and well... fabric type), sometimes, are the very family you are seeking for. And of course, being Kick Buttowski's ultimate inspiration, Gonzo also taught us that if you have the heart at doing what you do best, then every dare in life is just a simple everyday task.

Gonzo, yes, Hunter Thompson, who taught me two things about life:

  • As things stand now, I am going to be a writer. I'm not sure that I'm going to e a good one or even a self-supporting one, but until the dark thumb of fate presses me to the dust and says, "You are nothing", I will be a writer.
  • Sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whiskey and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love and not getting arrested. 

The only Gonzo that I AM NOT is that (euphemistically) adult modelling site which offers men of every ages a 2-minutes-ish release of their so-called "kid juice". Holy fvck! Did i just say kid juice!?


No comments:

Post a Comment