Monday, April 16, 2012

ALG


I literally do not know how he does it.

Swallowing every inch of his pride, apologizing for nothing in particular. Dancing like a bull fight clown during my mood swing intervals. He is literally my comfort. Not that I can't imagine living life without him, in fact, I think I can but because I chose him, I choose not to live without him. Everyday has been unique this past 5 years. Unique pet names, unique alter-ego names, and yes, unique petty fights.

He's my best friend, yes he is.

And I think, after my Mom, Dad and our pet cat, he scares me (the most). He scares me because I might not be able to level the sacrifices, inspirations, and the love that he has mustered for my taking in this relationship. His selflessness is close to sainthood.

I am not that strong. But if in time, placid turns to eery and chaos, I will be... for him... for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment