Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I love you, 2012!

I don't really understand why everyone's so giddy to leave 2012 behind. So giddy in a sense that most have perhaps the most negative bidding of the supposedly "end-of-days" year. Fvck-ups are inevitable really. If anything, people should be thankful of 2012. Yeah we had a lot of down times, but that never stopped us from growing stronger.

My sentiments for 2012 cannot be contained in one entry but it generally boils down to tons of thanksgiving, a few irrational rants, more thanksgiving, and a whole lot of love. 2012 was an awesome year for me, my family, Goody, my friends (generally), even to my plant (who by the way shed down its last leaf yesterday, rest in peace my love).

2012 was a year of massive repelling to negative vibes and constant attraction for the better things in life.

I'm stronger now. Still (forever) inlove, healthier (though not in any way living a healthy lifestyle), faithful, mature.

I love you, 2012! 

Should the world end on 2013, by zombie apocalypse or Nibiru, it sure was a blast living in it! 

To Naboo, my padawans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment