Thursday, July 12, 2012

How to stop chasing the dragon...

I don’t know where or how or… why I’m even bothering to think about this?
But… the heck!
23 years. Yes my life was a mess. I guess that’s practically why I am what I am today.  
Imperfect, crazy (beautiful), demented, alive.

Every second of this terminal, I’ve always lived it either to the fullest, for granted, drunk, (occasionally, stoned [DAD!total farce, I tell you. TOTAL FARCE!]), lost, found, in love, angry, inspired, hungry, full, happy, stoked, basically all the other indiscriminate what-nots of being human.

Yep. BEING HUMAN. Probably the lamest excuse of what? …BEING HUMAN!

Because they were just being human when they kept the fact that I could’ve had ……… whatever!

Main thing is, I’m here. Right here. Contented (currently hungry for Matias bbq), happy, and always keeping tabs with the “kid in me”.

How to stop “chasing the dragon”? Nope, I don’t mean opium.
What I do mean by it is simple.

The dragon is a mythical creature told my kings and lords to their finest men and soldiers. In theory, whoever slays such beast is rewarded with gold, women, a castle and practically all the riches in the world. In the long run, the kings and lords remained as such, so were their soldiers. Castles were built, but no dragon was slain. Dragons by definition are mythical reptilian fire-breathing-winged beasts.
Mythical.

Stop chasing dragons, I tell you.  
Now.
am I even making any sense here???


originally from queenbamidala.tumblr.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment