Saturday, October 27, 2012

Diary of Princess Twin-bun.

Entry # 48:

That insufferable sagged-face emperor was in the news again today. Their so-called clone army has reached even the farthest planets in the galactic republic. The whole news seemed very alarming to my my dad and his advisers. I had to see my father leave home. I really have no idea where he flies off to during crises like these, but, being a senator and all, I think he is needed somewhere else. I miss him though. I can't imagine leaving my home any time soon. Alderaan has always been home. I think I'll stay here forever. 


Entry # 56:

It's been about three weeks since I last saw my father.  I've been sleeping in my parent's chambers since father's departure. I can tell my mom misses him terribly. I told her we could visit Coruscant but she said the capital isn't safe anymore. They say there's a war coming but I think I'm too young to understand that. I'll be turning twelve in two days and I have finally convinced mother to cancel the feast that she's been planning on that day. I guess the best gift from my parents this year is to have the three of us together, perhaps on a vacation... and probably to have R2 repaired... again... :)


Entry # 271:

Dad's good friend Captain Brando Calrissian died today. I was not allowed to travel with mother and father to Cloud City for the funeral. The good captain is survived by his only son, (and now orphan) Lando. Though I haven't met Lando, who probably has the same age as mine, my sincerest condolences are with him. Somehow I know what it feels like being an orphan. That very fact was never hidden from me since my childhood. But I am so blessed to have been raised as an Organa. Mother and father has loved me much like their very own. I miss them now. I hope they'll be safe. And for the Cpt. Calrissian, I hope the force would lead his spirit to safety and eternal bliss.

I remember Captain Calrissian, during his visits when I was younger, narrate a seemingly familiar story of a Queen falling in-love with a peasant. I couldn't recall the whole story but I remember it being a tragedy. The Jedi temple in Coruscant that I always hear about was said to have been sacked by the peasant-turned-Jedi. The beautiful queen died of a broken heart. And the peasant-turned-Jedi-turned-Sith? It is said that he still alive until today, hiding in a cape and mask made of guilt, taking orders blindly by megalomania and greed. Poor guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment